I feel that it’s important to mention right now that I am writing this blog post about my day yesterday.
My meditation yesterday was just as powerful as the day before, but with none of the unpleasantness. Quite the opposite, actually, the meditation felt absolutely heavenly. I noticed that when I poured my entire self into each chakra, it expanded and I could feel the energy flowing within it and out of it, into space.
I noticed during meditation, that I was able to breathe myself into each center. I’ve always noticed that the chakras expand when I breathe into them, but there was a definite distinction in yesterday’s practice. I wasn’t breathing air or even energy into the chakras, I was breathing myself into them.
I didn’t understand exactly what was happening, because I had never experienced that before. It was almost as if the breath was a solid thing, an extension of me. Then, today (24 hours later) I was on a call with someone, and I exhaled all of my consciousness into that person. I could feel the expansion and the movement of energy moving out of myself and into their face on the phone. I recognized that feeling immediately. It‘s prana! People call it chi, life force, spirit etc. I have felt it move around in my body many times, but I had never had the experience of being able to move it outside of myself. I was thrilled when I had that experience, and I can’t wait to play with it and see what’s possible.
I was extremely present today. I am in awe of the bliss that I feel from simply being present.
I did catch myself scrolling a little bit, and honestly, I have no idea why.
I didn’t take in any information.
I trusted life, and relaxed completely.
I felt a bit of resistance to talking to someone, but I decided to put my self aside completely and to serve this person as best I could.
I did yoga, pranayama, and about two hours of meditation. My meditation was AMAZING.
The “rules” or guidelines for a year of Ananda (See Ananda definition here)
* I will be as present as possible, grateful and loving what arises. I will focus on serving whatever is in front of me joyfully.
* No social media scrolling! I will only post my content and answer comments and questions that are on my content.
* No intake of external information. No more podcasts, books, audiobooks, YouTube videos or information of any kind. 😳 I will turn inwards for answers, guidance and information.
* I will trust life COMPLETELY. No more struggle, striving, controlling, wanting or trying to make something happen. I will trust and know that whatever is in my life is perfect, and I don’t need to fix or change it.
* I will move toward what I resist, NO personal preferences or agendas. I will say YES to all of life. (Unless I'm in physical danger, of course)
* I will engage in as many spiritual practices as possible every day.
* I will focus on GIVING and SERVING.