I’ve noticed something that happens to me sometimes. There is a discontented feeling I experience and it seems to have no cause. I’ve noticed that every time I feel that way, it is followed by growth and evolution. Yesterday, and the day before, I felt this discontent. I wonder how I will grow.
I was present, and I chose to serve. I’m noticing that the opportunitis to serve are mostly small, like listening to someone fully when they are talking.
I did scroll social media, on the new app clubhouse. It took me out of the present.
I am actually going for my 500hr yoga certification and at the same time I am earning a mindfulness and meditation coaching certification. Information intake is necessary, so I may have to adjust this rule.
I did fully trust in life, and I found that when I breathe into my belly, joy happens.
I moved towards the discomfort of this discontent, and it faded into neutralit.
I meditated for 3 hours, chanted for 40 minutes and intentionally felt wholeness and gratitude for 30 minutes. Lots of spiritual practice yesterday.
I did focus on giving and serving, and it brought me a lot of bliss and fulfillment.
The “rules” or guidelines for a year of Ananda (See Ananda definition here)
* I will be as present as possible, grateful and loving what arises. I will focus on serving whatever is in front of me joyfully.
* No social media scrolling! I will only post my content and answer comments and questions that are on my content.
* No intake of external information. No more podcasts, books, audiobooks, YouTube videos or information of any kind. 😳 I will turn inwards for answers, guidance and information.
* I will trust life COMPLETELY. No more struggle, striving, controlling, wanting or trying to make something happen. I will trust and know that whatever is in my life is perfect, and I don’t need to fix or change it.
* I will move toward what I resist, NO personal preferences or agendas. I will say YES to all of life. (Unless I'm in physical danger, of course)
* I will engage in as many spiritual practices as possible every day.
* I will focus on GIVING and SERVING.